Hello aspiring author!
So you’ve written your book. Now what??
I’ve been where you are.
You’re an expert DIY’er.
You’ve watched YouTube videos, read articles, and purchased books.
You’ve even researched publishing websites, reviewiewed their packages, and their prices.
But, you’d rather publish your book yourself, save your money, and learn a new skill, but you don’t want your book to look “self published”.
You want to produce a high-quality, bookstore-worthy book.
Is this you?
You think self publishing is a difficult, high-tech process, and you’re scared that if you do it yourself, you’ll mess something up, and you won’t do it properly.
You don’t want a middleman. You desire to keep 100% of your rights and your royalties.
You want to save time (and money) by publishing your book yourself, but you want it done the right way.
You want to publish a quality book without paying thousands of dollars to a publishing company to do it for you.
You want to own the rights to your book and maintain complete creative and financial control.
You've finished writing your book and now you're trying to figure out the next steps.
Self Publishing Your Book allows you to:
- Take control of the publishing process
- Publish a quality book and save money while doing it
- Incorporate yourself as a business and create multiple streams of income
- Create your book in various formats using an easy process, and maintain all of your rights at the same time
- Publish as many books as you want throughout your life without having to pay someone else thousands of dollars each time you want to publish a new book
- Sell your book when you want and how you want, and keep all of your rights and your royalties
- Learn a new skill
- Gain clout as a published author
Publishing Power: A 3-step mini-course designed to help you self publish your book on Amazon with success.
It’s time that you take your power back. You don’t have to depend on anyone else to publish your book for you.
In Publishing Power, you learn step by step everything you need to easily self publish your book with ease (even if you think you aren’t good with tech).
I remember when I wrote my first book. Writing came easy for me because I had a strong background in writing and literature. I mean, I was a middle school language arts teacher.
I knew I wanted to self publish because I wanted to keep the money I made from my book without having to pay anyone else, but I had no clue where to begin. I ordered self publishing books on Amazon, read articles online, and was left feeling more confused than I was before I’d started.
Can we say information overload???
I even asked a few friends- who previously self published books- for help and guidance. No disrespect to them...they had self published books and all, but their books LOOKED self published...and that wasn’t what I wanted.
I knew that I wanted to produce a high-quality, self published book. One that would attract people. A book that was very professional in content and in quality.
I began looking online at different publishing companies…
Dealt with poor customer service, lack of communication, and a ton of attempted upsells AFTER I Forked over thousands of dollars...
Until I realized I could do it all myself.
I needed 3 things:
- Execution and a willingness to learn new skills
- A sales and marketing strategy
Yes, even as a new wife, a mom of 3 with one on the way, in school working on a 3rd degree, while working full time, I still successfully self published my own book.
I later went on to publish hundreds of books for excellent authors, and built a six figure company doing so.
And it was great!
But after publishing over 150 authors, I realized something…
I wanted to give authors their power back.
There are three things I realized:
- You see, most authors had dreams of writing several books. Some would write books and then come back months later to publish another one. And They depended on me to do it. Which means…
- They were spending thousands for every book, when in fact they could save money by doing it themselves.
Look no further. You can get everything you need plus more in Publishing Power.
Publishing Power Mini-Course Breakdown
Module 1: Protect Your Book- Learn how to protect your book from theft and plagiarism
Module 2: Perfect Your Book- Create a book that's professional and error-free. Gain access to free and low-cost tools and services to edit your book and create your book cover design and interior layout.
Module 3: Publish Your Book- Proof your book for production and learn step by step how to easily publish and print your book on Amazon.
Plus all of these amazing Bonuses:
Plus these bonuses:
- Create Your Amazon Author Central Page
- Customizable Book Promotion Templates
- 5 Ways to Market Your Book Using Your Phone (Pre-Recorded Training)
Tomasha Suber, Author of "Six Figure Solopreneur: Make More Money Without Slaving In Your Business"
"Published and Paid makes publishing so simple that literally a kindergartener could do it. It's an extremely valuable course. It walks you step by step through exactly what needs to be done to publish your book. The course is laid out. I enjoyed the visuals because not only does she tell you what to do, she shows you how to do it as well. It's very organized and it makes publishing feel so simple. "
Tara Boddie, Author Of "Marriage is a Beautiful Thing, But I Wish I Would Have Known..."
“I followed the instructions step by step, and published my book in paperback and online very easily. I made over $1000 within 30 days of my launch and am now working on my second book!”
Imagine yourself having the power to easily publish any book you want to write. Envision yourself having an idea for a book and being able to publish your book quickly- on your timeline, and without depending on anyone else to do it for you. If you need to make changes for new editions, add sections, and even customize your cover for specific schools and audiences that you speak to….you’ll be able to do it without needing permission, depending on anyone else, or having to pay high fees.
Publishing Power will empower you as a self-published author, and will help you increase your income by using effective promotional and marketing strategies.
Who this is for:
- Authors who have finished their book
- Authors who are close to finishing their book
- Aspiring Authors who want to prepare for the publishing process
- Authors of Self-Help, how-to, instructional, and research-based books.
- Authors who have the desire to learn a new skill that will yield a return for the rest of their lives.
Who this is not for:
- People who need help writing their book
- Children’s book authors and who need illustrators
- People who are not willing to learn something new
By the end of Publishing Power, You Will Be Able To:
- Self Publish your book
- Publish books for others
- Market your book