Does this sound like you?
- You’re an author working hard to grow your brand with a powerful message to share
- You’re a burnt-out speaker who is sick and tired of speaking at events for free
- It’s not a question if you’re an expert. You have an expertise people flock to, but you have no clue how to get your foot in the door at high-quality speaking events
I’ve been there too, but I’m here to let you know it doesn’t have to stay that way.
- Turning a single speaking engagement into more sales and referrals than a week of selling
- Having a go-to expert level marketing process to generate leads and land speaking engagements with ease
- Finally having access to the top dogs in charge who can get you booked and visible
- Using your talks to create more visibility opportunities
You could have all of this.
The only reason you don’t have it yet is that you’ve been doing it all wrong. And even worse...you’ve been doing it by yourself.
But no worries, that’s where I come in. And I'm here to guide you every step of the way.
I’m Jasmine Womack,
...and I like to say that I became a speaker by accident. I mean... let’s just be honest; it was absolutely nowhere on my radar!
But when I wrote my first book, I realized that speaking would be the key to selling more books, while doing less. I also realized that speaking would allow me to make more money in less time and with less effort than using paid advertising. I didn’t have to worry about ads, ad spend, or webinars. All I had to do was connect with the right person and get in front of the right crowd.
I booked small engagements here and there on my own...and it was all fun and games until I showed up in the cold and rain to a “sold out” event where all the attendees “forgot” to attend.
That was the breaking point for me.
I made a promise to myself right there and then to never put myself in that position again.
I knew I had something powerful to share and I was fed up with all the free and low-paying events that people barely attended.
I knew people who were making thousands of dollars to speak, and I wanted to have that same level of success.
I knew I was more than capable.
I knew I could do it.
All I needed was the HOW…
...how to identify industries that were best for me
…how to get my foot in the door
…how to create a six-figure talk that would lead to more sales and referrals
...how to market myself as a speaker
Once I learned these things, I was able to start booking four and five-figure engagements.
It’s time to maximize your message and get paid to speak.
And you will learn all of this and more in:
A 4-Week Series to Help You Establish Yourself as a Speaker, Book Speaking Engagements, and Get Paid to Speak
I’ve partnered with my corporate speaking coach, Liz Nead, to bring you this amazing 4-week live series.
This series is for you if:
- You are an aspiring speaker
- You desire to speak in professional industries and get paid
- You plan to leverage speaking to create additional income and opportunities
- You are willing to do the work to get the results
This is not for you if:
- You only want to do motivational speaking
- You want to speak to get attention and not to provide value
In this series, you’ll learn:
- Session 1: Choosing your target audience and creating a talk that leads to sales and referrals.
- Session 2: How to set up your speaker sheet and reach out to the people who are going to hire you.
- Session 3: Create an expert-driven marketing packet and process to get you the gigs.
- Session 4: How to use your talk to sell yourself as an expert.
This series will be delivered live via Zoom at 8 am EST on the following dates:
- Saturday, April 3, 2021
- Saturday, April 10, 2021
- Saturday, April 17, 2021
- Saturday, April 24, 2021
If you feel your purpose is speaking, Coach Liz is here to make it happen. There are so many details I didn’t know about and Liz guided me through the process with easy steps. I have a great career with a Fortune 500 company but within 2 years, her advice has made it possible to leave that job and follow my dreams!
Liz Nead’s Get Paid To Speak program created so many paths for opportunities and revenue. I wrote a book, created coaching groups and a community AND was paid to speak within six months. I’m a working mom and don’t have time to research each step. I needed to know my work was going to pay off. Her guidance was worth the investment.
You think speaking is about a microphone and podium but so much goes into finding your community and offering them solutions. Liz’s program legitimized my passions. With the marketing pieces, a really focused sales plan, and talks that sell themselves, I went from speaking pro bono to charging thousands of dollars for my work.
I had been speaking for some time but didn’t have the momentum I wanted. Liz helped me create the branding foundation I needed to stand out among other speakers. She really took the mystery out of how to write a presentation description and how to sell the same talk to different organizations. I’ve tripled my speaking income since working with her.